Wait for Whidbey
发表于2004/6/23 20:03:00 892人阅读
The code name "Whidbey" release of Visual Studio will radically improve developer productivity while continuing to provide full access to the Microsoft .NET Framework. In this section, find whitepapers, Hands-On Labs, book excerpts and videos on the products and technologies of Visual Studio "Whidbey".
The release of Visual Studio 2005 and the .NET Framework 2.0 will make strides in all dimensions of application development. First, Visual Studio 2005 will set a new bar for developer productivity by tailoring the software development experience to the needs of the individual developer. This "personalized productivity" will deliver features across the development environment and .NET Framework class libraries to help developers overcome their most pressing challenges in minimal time. Second, Visual Studio 2005 will enable developers to apply existing skills across a broader range of application development scenarios through improved integration with the Microsoft Office System and SQL Server 2005. Finally, Visual Studio 2005 will deliver a new set of tools and functionality that will help satisfy the application development needs of today's large-scale enterprises.
Key focus areas for Visual Studio 2005 include:
- Language and IDE Productivity. Microsoft will build on the distinctive characteristics of each of the four languages delivered as part of Visual Studio (Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, and Visual J#). This language innovation will enrich the programming experience for each of the respective developer communities without sacrificing existing language functionality and interoperability. Features surfaced through language innovation will be manifested throughout the IDE, delivering personalized productivity for all developer communities.
- The Microsoft .NET Framework. The .NET Framework 2.0 will introduce enhancements across the .NET Framework class libraries. Windows client application development will be simplified through new controls and designer features, while the introduction of "ClickOnce" technology will dramatically ease Windows client application deployment. ASP.NET 2.0 will introduce a collection of new features that refine Web application development and radically reduce coding effort. Other enhancements include more productive ADO.NET data access, support for the latest Web services standards, and expanded functionality for device-based development.
- Microsoft Office Solution Development. The release of Visual Studio 2005 Tools for the Microsoft Office System will bring significant enhancements to the development of business solutions based on Microsoft Office Excel 2003 and Microsoft Office Word 2003. Developers building Office solutions will benefit from improved integration between Visual Studio and Office, a familiar coding experience, and improved security and deployment.
- SQL Server 2005 Solution Development. SQL Server 2005 integrates the development and debugging of database objects into the Visual Studio 2005 development environment, enabling developers to use the same tools for building and deploying database objects that they use to write managed components and applications today.
- Enterprise Development and Life-Cycle Support. Microsoft plans to deliver improved support for architects and enterprise developers in the 2005 release. New tools will deliver enhanced project analysis and design, software configuration management, and deployment, as well as a scalable new build engine to ensure that Microsoft developer tools span the application life cycle
- ZooKeeper Wait-free coordination for Internet-scale systems
- This is an ActiveX DLL that causes a client app to wait for
- Linux 内核Complete和wait_for_completion
- SELECT ... FOR UPDATE（WAIT/NOWAIT）命令与ORACLE锁
- Oracle EBS的FND_CONCURRENT.WAIT_FOR_REQUEST卡住的问题
- FUNCTION FND_CONCURRENT.WAIT_FOR_REQUEST
- uestc oj 1832 Never Wait for Weights
- UVALive 6187_Never Wait for Weights(带权并查集)
- fastboot找不到设备？一直wait for device?