·Java Open Single Sign-On Project-介绍
发表于2004/12/29 16:41:00 1266人阅读
What is JOSSO?
JOSSO, or Java Open Single Sign-On, is an open source J2EE-based SSO infrastructure aimed to provide a solution for centralized platform neutral user authentication.
The Pluggable framework allows to implement and combine multiple authentication schemes with credential stores.
An authentication scheme is a security mechanisms used to verify user identity based on his credentials. Sample authentication schemes are username/password authentication or Certificate based authentication.
Credential Stores are repositories for user credentials to be used during the user authentication transaction
You could configure JOSSO to use for example certificate-based authentication scheme obtaining user X.509 certificates from a database using JDBC.
Multi-platform Single Sign-On
JOSSO uses web services for asserting user identity, allowing the integration of non-Java applications (i.e: PHP, Microsoft ASP, etc.) to the Single Sign-On Service using the SOAP over HTTP protocol.
Reverse Proxy Support
JOSSO comes with a Reverse Proxy component that can be used to create n-tier Single Sign-On configurations.
- JOSSO security infrastructure is based on JAAS (Java Authentication and Authorization Service)
- JOSSO uses web services implementing Axis as the distributed infrastructure.
- JOSSO uses Struts and JSP standards
- Single Sign-on Using Kerberos in Java
- FortiGate authentication(vpn/FSSO(Fortigate Single Sign On))
- SSO Single_Sign-on__in_Action(cas)
- single sign on流程图
- Single Sign-on
- Single Sign On 分析报告
- Solution in Detail - SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On
- single sign on 分析报告
- Single Sign On using LDAP + Kerberos