Firefox - 更新 - 3.0.2
发表于2008/9/28 22:47:00 684人阅读
Firefox - 更新 - 3.0.2
Firefox 3.0.2 contains the following updates:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for Sinhala and Slovene are now available.
- Beta releases for Bengali, Galician, Hindi, Icelandic, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, and Thai are available for testing.
- Fixed a number of minor issues with the layout of certain web pages.
- Fixed several theme issues that affected right-to-left locales.
- Fixed issue that caused some users with customized toolbars to have their Back and Forward buttons go missing (bug 426026)
- Add new Extended Validation (EV) roots to Firefox 3.0.2.
- On certain IDN sites, the password manager would not fill in username and password details properly.
- Fixed several hangs and crashes that occurred when using screen readers.
- Fixed Mac-specific issues:
- See the Firefox 3.0.1 release notes for previous changes.
Mozilla provides Firefox 3 for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X in a variety of languages. You can get the latest version of Firefox 3 here. For builds for other systems and languages not provided by Mozilla.org, see the Contributed Builds section at the end of this document.
Please note that installing Firefox 3 will overwrite your existing installation of Firefox. You won’t lose any of your bookmarks or browsing history, but some of your extensions and other add-ons might not work until updates for them are made available.
You can remove Firefox 3 through the Control Panel in the Start Menu on Windows, by removing the Firefox application on OS X, or by removing the firefox folder on Linux.
Removing Firefox 3 won’t remove your bookmarks, web browsing history, extensions or other add-ons. This data is stored in your profile folder, which is located in one of the following locations depending on your operating system:
|Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003||Documents and Settings/<UserName>/Application Data/Mozilla/Firefox|
|Mac OS X||~/Library/Application Support/Firefox|
|Linux and Unix systems||~/.mozilla/firefox|
Any version of Firefox that you install after removing Firefox 3 will continue to use the data from this profile folder.
Extensions installed under Firefox 2 may be incompatible and/or require updates to work with Firefox 3. Please report any issues to the maintainer of the extension. When you install Firefox 3 all of your Extensions and Themes will be disabled until Firefox 3 determines that either a) they are compatible with the Firefox 3 release or b) there are newer versions available that are compatible.
This list covers some of the known problems with Firefox 3. Please read this before reporting any new bugs.
- All Systems
- If Flash content is active when Firefox crashes, the Crash Reporter may not activate (bug 422308)
- Deleting an entry from the history sidebar, then invoking the Clear Private Data tool can result Firefox crashing (bug 426275)
- The IME input tool used to enter Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Indic characters is covered by the "Add Bookmark" panel. Users can use IME for input in the Library window by selecting "Organize Bookmarks..." from the Bookmarks menu (bug 433340)
- Some add-ons that depend on deprecated code may not install properly (see bug 406807)
- Privacy > History > Remember visited pages to "0" has no effect (bug 366075)
- Some Web pages (such as mlb.com) do not properly detect if Silverlight is installed and will not function properly (bug 432371). This issue is fixed by the Silverlight 2.0 beta.
- The DOM Inspector has been removed and is now available as an add-on.
- Support for Cross-Site XmlHttpRequest has been removed until the specification becomes more stable and the security model is improved (bug 424923)
- After dismissing the "Do you want Firefox to remember this password" prompt, it is sometimes not possible to focus form fields unless you reload the page (bug 433942)
- The new Location Bar, Add Bookmark dialog, and Download Manager information popup behave inconsistently with Window-Eyes (bug 393398)
- Microsoft Windows
- A Windows Media Player (WMP) plugin is not provided with Windows Vista and some other versions of Windows. To view Windows Media content, you must install this plugin by following these instructions. After installing you may need to check for Windows Updates before the plugin will show content properly.
- Users who have older installations of Google Desktop Search may experience crashes on startup; reinstalling Google Desktop Search fixes the problem (bug 401513)
- Mac OS X
- If you are using IPv6 from a network location that doesn't support IPv6 routing your DNS lookups may be very slow. Set network.dns.disableIPv6 to true as a workaround (bug 417689)
- Items in the "File" menu show as inactive after using the "Print" item from that menu - switching to a new tab restores them (bug 425844)
- Linux and Unix
- Users running Ubuntu 7.10 may need to update their certificate databases in order to submit crash reports (bug 407748 for instructions)
- The mouse button assignments for Back and Forward have changed, users may need to reconfigure their pointing devices (bug 420294)
- Incompatibilities between NVIDIA drivers and some versions of the X server cause scaled images to render incorrectly (bug 411831)
- The Orca screen reading software does not read some text, such as the save password notification, site identity information, or the default prompt text in search fields - these are known problems with Orca (see Gnome bug 533109 and 533125)
Poorly designed or incompatible extensions can cause problems with your
browser, including make it crash, slow down page display, etc. If you
encounter strange problems relating to parts of the browser no longer
working, the browser not starting, windows with strange or distorted
appearance, degraded performance, etc, you may be suffering from
Extension or Theme trouble. Restart the browser in Safe Mode. On
Windows, start using the "Safe Mode" shortcut created in your Start
menu or by running
firefox.exe -safe-mode. On Linux, start with
./firefox -safe-modeand on Mac OS X, run:
- If you uninstall an extension that is installed with your user profile (i.e. you installed it from a Web page) and then wish to install it for all user profiles using the -install-global-extension command line flag, you must restart the browser once to cleanse the profile extensions datasource of traces of that extension before installing with the switch. If you do not do this you may end up with a jammed entry in the Extensions list and will be unable to install the extension globally.
- If you encounter strange problems relating to bookmarks, downloads, window placement, toolbars, history, or other settings, it is recommended that you try creating a new profile and attempting to reproduce the problem before filing bugs. Create a new profile by running Firefox with the -P command line argument, choose the "Manage Profiles" button and then choose "Create Profile...". Migrate your settings files (Bookmarks, Saved Passwords, etc) over one by one, checking each time to see if the problems resurface. If you do find a particular profile data file is causing a problem, file a bug and attach the file.
These are unofficial builds and may be configured differently than the official Mozilla builds. They may also be optimized and/or tested for specific platforms. You can browse through the available contributed builds on the FTP site.
The following resources contain useful information about Firefox 3:
[Firefox - 下载 - 3.0.2 - 发布说明]http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/3.0.2/releasenotes/
[Firefox - 官方网站]http://www.mozilla.com/zh-CN/firefox/
[Firefox - 下载]
[Firefox - 相关论坛]http://firefox.board.newsmth.net/
[Firefox - 附加组件 - 扩展]CookieSafe, 当前版本2.0.6, 常用, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2497
Firebug, 当前版本1.2.1, 常用, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1843
Firesizer, 当前版本 0.65, 常用, https://addons.mozilla.org/zh-CN/firefox/addon/5792
Google Toolbar for Firefox, 当前版本3.0.20070525W, 常用, http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/toolbar/FT2/intl/zh-CN/
Html Validator, 当前版本0.8.4.0, 常用, https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/249/
MinimizeToTray, 当前版本0.0.1.2006102615+, 不常用, https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2110/
Tab Mix Plus, 当前版本0.3.6, 不常用, https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1122/
Torbutton, 当前版本1.2.0, 常用, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2275
[Firefox - 附加组件 - 插件]Shockwave Flash, http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
xiaofeixia22222 2011-06-17 14:40 3237
vip会员+推广提成+收费下载/查看内容+前端个人中心 银联/支付宝/贝宝paypal WordPress中文插件[更新至v3.0.2]
huaive 2014-05-23 18:08 2334
fetch001 2017-03-21 11:39 1096
u010648555 2016-01-28 13:42 2395
Chrome 和 Firefox 浏览器可以访问微软更新目录网站啦！
snow2know 2016-10-28 22:00 112
cc1258000 2016-09-17 15:12 230
shuzui1985 2012-06-04 22:00 1173
CentOS 5.5 安装配置全攻略 （无线上网 更新源 显卡驱动 firefox3.6 flash插件 编译boost1.43.0 雅黑字体
xiaotengyi2012 2012-03-16 18:09 1823