发表于2004/7/7 8:50:00 864人阅读
Duplication has been recognized for more than 30 years as the bane of the programmer's lot. How does duplication cause problems?
- There is more code to maintain(a conceptual and physical burden).
- Parts that vary are buried inside the parts that stay the same (a perceptual problem - it's hard to see the important stuff).
- Code variations often hide deeper similarities - it will be hard to see the deeper solution among all the similar code.
- There's a tendency to fix a bug in one place and leave identical bugs elsewhere unfixed. When you see two variations of something, it's hard to know which variation is the right pattern or if there's a good reason for the variations.
- desktop duplication for MFC demo
- The Machine SID Duplication Myth (and Why Sysprep Matters)
- Oracle RMAN Database Duplication
- 微软今天的Windows 10硬件发布会汇总：手机瞬间变PC
- Possible MySQL server UUID duplication for server
- Oracle 11g 新特性—— Active Database Duplication for A standby database