xd.one Demo and Tutorial
发表于2005/1/1 12:21:00 636人阅读
Click here to see a fully automated presentation of xd.one or just follow the instructions below for our online tutorial.
- Download the Lotus Notes database template "Popcorn Manager"
- Create a new Lotus Notes database "xdone/popcorn.nsf" on your Lotus Domino Server using the template
- Be sure that all prerequisites to run xd.one are fulfilled
- Start Eclipse
Now you are ready to follow the steps in the tutorial !
Popcorn Tutorial:1. Creation of a new database object
In this first step we define a new database connection in the Eclipse Workspace. The new database object represents the connection to a specified Lotus Notes database on a given Lotus Domino server. The following attributes have to be specified:
- Database: The name of the database, used as an alias inside the development environment. There are no particular restrictions for this name choice.
- Domino Host Address: IP address or DNS-name of the computer, where your Domino server is installed. It is important to specify the port which is used for HTTP-connections with the server (e.g. 127.0.0.1:80).
- Domino Server Name: The name of the Lotus Domino server
- Domino Database Name: Path and filename to the Domino database on the server
In this step we create a new tomcat project and add xd.one support to the project. All neseccary resources will be copied into the project automatically.3. Creation of xd.one components
This part shows the generation of xd.one view and xd.one form components. xd.one components can be generated by means of a wizard. The wizard can be started either from the eclipse wizards collection dialog or from the xd.one components view. In the presentation we are using the component view to start the wizard for the component generation. First we are creating a view component called "SalesByValue" representing domino view "Sales By Value". Then a xd.one form component is being created.4. Starting Tomcat
This step just shows how to start Tomcat within the Eclipse Framework.5. Testing the new Application
After starting the application enter your username and internet-password and click "login". The generated view and form components will be displayed in the browser. The presentation will shift between the Notes-GUI and the corresponding browser-view.6. Working with documents
This step shows how to edit and save a document in the browser. The modifications will be visible immediately in the Notes client.7. Customizing Form-Actions
This step shows you, how to implement custom form actions. In this example we will add some java code to recalculate all fields in a form. Just follow the steps in the presentation to implement some new functionality to the "Update" button.
第一部分，介绍和指南(Part One: Introduction and Tutorial)
SCHOLAR_II 2011-12-17 17:31 787
Hibernate Tutorial 04 (Many-to-one and One-to-one Association
whitefeathers 2012-12-01 06:57 41
Analyzing Linux kernel crash dumps with crash - The one tutorial that has it all
kyokowl 2011-11-01 18:27 2197
visual studio 2010 tutorial - all in one
u012642628 2013-10-31 03:00 0
GLES2 Graphic Engine Practice（三）7个基础tutorial demo
zhuo_peng_zhang 2012-12-16 21:54 840
ffmpeg1.1.4 实现ffmpeg demo tutorial01。 mark一下其中库的接口更新以及编译问题
ccm_oliver 2013-05-24 11:04 1026
u010728365 2013-05-21 08:53 556
Introduction and -Tutorial
zz962 2011-10-24 10:17 460