xd.one Demo and Tutorial
发表于2005/1/1 12:21:00 615人阅读
Click here to see a fully automated presentation of xd.one or just follow the instructions below for our online tutorial.
- Download the Lotus Notes database template "Popcorn Manager"
- Create a new Lotus Notes database "xdone/popcorn.nsf" on your Lotus Domino Server using the template
- Be sure that all prerequisites to run xd.one are fulfilled
- Start Eclipse
Now you are ready to follow the steps in the tutorial !
Popcorn Tutorial:1. Creation of a new database object
In this first step we define a new database connection in the Eclipse Workspace. The new database object represents the connection to a specified Lotus Notes database on a given Lotus Domino server. The following attributes have to be specified:
- Database: The name of the database, used as an alias inside the development environment. There are no particular restrictions for this name choice.
- Domino Host Address: IP address or DNS-name of the computer, where your Domino server is installed. It is important to specify the port which is used for HTTP-connections with the server (e.g. 127.0.0.1:80).
- Domino Server Name: The name of the Lotus Domino server
- Domino Database Name: Path and filename to the Domino database on the server
In this step we create a new tomcat project and add xd.one support to the project. All neseccary resources will be copied into the project automatically.3. Creation of xd.one components
This part shows the generation of xd.one view and xd.one form components. xd.one components can be generated by means of a wizard. The wizard can be started either from the eclipse wizards collection dialog or from the xd.one components view. In the presentation we are using the component view to start the wizard for the component generation. First we are creating a view component called "SalesByValue" representing domino view "Sales By Value". Then a xd.one form component is being created.4. Starting Tomcat
This step just shows how to start Tomcat within the Eclipse Framework.5. Testing the new Application
After starting the application enter your username and internet-password and click "login". The generated view and form components will be displayed in the browser. The presentation will shift between the Notes-GUI and the corresponding browser-view.6. Working with documents
This step shows how to edit and save a document in the browser. The modifications will be visible immediately in the Notes client.7. Customizing Form-Actions
This step shows you, how to implement custom form actions. In this example we will add some java code to recalculate all fields in a form. Just follow the steps in the presentation to implement some new functionality to the "Update" button.
- visual studio 2010 tutorial - all in one
- Hibernate Tutorial 04 (Many-to-one and One-to-one Association
- Lookup and Display Win32/COM Error Strings With One Line of Code
- SAP business one demo
- COM Interface Hooking and Its Application --- Tutorial of Designing & Implementing Program Interacting with MSN Messenger 6.0+ (
- Cisco Asa: All-In-One Firewall, Ips, and VPN 英文版
- unix find command tutorial and sample code
- Learn Python in One Day and Learn It Well