Reset OEM "sysman" password
发表于2004/7/13 12:35:00 1143人阅读
OMS password could by reset by running a scripts.
How can I reset the SYSMAN password if I forgot it?
To reset the password of SYSMAN to the default oem_temp, you will need to
log on to SQL*Plus Worksheet as the OEM Repository ower. Then issue the
SET password = 'E5A264514813C63F09D3A127712E2AE229A8CF88724FF226'
WHERE UPPER(principal_name) = 'SYSMAN';
A script called vduResetSysman.sql, has been added to the OEMV2
installation, which contains this command. This script resides in the
- Windows 7 Password Reset
- How to use gnu readline to implement "reset password".
- [转!]How to reset your password in Ubuntu
- 【mysql】You must reset your password using ALTER USER statement before executing this statement.
- yum 安装mysql5.7 是 出现无法登陆问题以及mysql error You must reset your password using ALTER USER statement befor
- ERROR 1820 (HY000): You must reset your password using ALTER USER statement before executing this st
- Change or Reset Windows Password from a Ubuntu Live CD
- reset the password for all MySQL root accounts
- linux reset the root user password
- Oracle10g重建EM 报ORA-20001: SYSMAN already exists