Tips: How to relink Oracle 9ias on Unix platform
发表于2004/7/13 23:10:00 1230人阅读
You can relink the majority of the 9iAS components by running the command 'relink all' from $ORACLE_HOME/bin.
For the Developer6i components in an Enterprise install, I've pulled the relinking commands from the latest patchset.
Note for Reports linking : Reports has both link-time and run-time dependency with
libjava.so so you need to append
$ORACLE_HOME/network/jre11/lib/aix/native_threads in $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
before linking Reports. The same $LD_LIBRARY_PATH should be used at run-time.
(cd $ORACLE_HOME/procbuilder60/lib; make -f ins_procbuilder.mk install)
(cd $ORACLE_HOME/forms60/lib; make -f ins_forms60w.mk install)
(cd $ORACLE_HOME/reports60/lib; make -f ins_reports60w.mk install)
(cd $ORACLE_HOME/graphics60/lib; make -f ins_graphics60w.mk install)
How to check everything is fine, after relink
If you didn't get errors during the relink then it completed successfully. You could try running the executables you just relinked to verify them. If you look in $ORACLE_HOME/bin and $ORACLE_HOME/6iserver/bin any executable that had the timestamp updated when you relinked was rebuilt. There's a lot of them, see if you'd want to test each one.
- How to Relink on UNIX
- How to Check Whether Oracle Binary/Instance is RAC Enabled and Relink Oracle Binary in RAC (文档 ID 28
- Installing Oracle 9iR2 on RHEL AS 3 Step-by-Step
- how to cross compile valgrind on android platform
- Database Testing – Practical Tips and Insight on How to Test Database
- How To Use RMAN CONVERT DATABASE on Source Host for Cross Platform Migration
- How to restore ASM based OCR after complete loss of the CRS diskgroup on Linux/Unix systems [ID 1062
- How to delete or rename listener.log based on Windows or Unix platforms
- Oracle XE DB 32bit upgrade to 64 bit on platform win7
- How To Verify the Word Size (32bit vs 64bit) of the Oracle Binary on MS Windows systems