Leveraging Web Services: Planning, Building, and Integration for Maximum Impact
发表于2008/10/3 22:14:00 223人阅读
分类： Web Services
Web services are a group of closely related, emerging technologies based on an open, Internet-centric infrastructure. They are the driving force that makes corporate portals work, and the best, most economic way of making content and services available to everyone within a corporation, as well as all of its suppliers and customers. And web services is the only area of IT seeing any increase in spending over the foreseeable future.
Leveraging Web Services helps CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, and senior managers understand how web services can be applied to their own organizations. The book uses case studies and interviews to take readers inside top real-world enterprises that have conceptualized, developed, and implemented this new technology. From stock quotes, content syndication and mapping services, to payroll management, business intelligence, shipping and logistics and other applications, making the most of web services can open up huge possibilities. Featuring examples from Oracle, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, Procter & Gamble, and Amazon.com, Leveraging Web Services offers a compelling examination of how the technology can be used for superior results.
- Building Security - Handbook for Architectural Planning and Design.pdf
- Spring 框架参考文档(六)-Integration之Remoting and web services using Spring
- SOA Approach to Integration - XML, Web services, ESB, and BPEL in real-world SOA projects (2007)
- Building XML Web Services for Microsoft.NET Platform
- Communicating Design: Developing Web Site Documentation for Design and Planning
- Communicating Design Developing Web Site Documentation for Design and Planning
- Building XML Web Services for Microsoft .NET Platform
- BPM and Web Dynpro for Java Integration – Guidelines
- METEOR–S WSDI: A Scalable P2P Infrastructure of Registries for Semantic Publication and Discovery of Web Services 阅读分析