UMTS Performance Measurement: A Practical Guide to KPIs for the UTRAN Environment
发表于2008/10/3 22:17:00 268人阅读
UMTS Performance Measurement is a practical guide that explains how to identify and measure the main problems seen in today's UMTS live networks and will make performance measurement results gathered in the UTRAN environment understandable for the reader. It provides a fundamental background for daily work in the field or lab, covering a wide range of performance measurements that help to troubleshoot and optimize the UTRAN environment.
The content goes far beyond what has been defined by international standard bodies like 3GPP and closes the gap between international standards and definitions of network equipment manufacturers (NEM) and network operators. The emphasis is on definition of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and measurements that are not described in 3GPP standard documents, such as throughput measurements and the success/failure analysis of all possible handover types.
- Apache JMeter: A practical beginner's guide to automated testing and performance measurement for your websites
- Nginx: A Practical Guide to High Performance(预览版)
- NGINX: A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Architecting .NET Web Applications for Scale & Performance (A Practical Guide)
- A Practical Guide to Designing for the Web.pdf
- Excel 2016 for Engineering Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- 读书笔记：分布式Scrum的实用指南 - A Practical Guide to Distributed Scrum
- A practical guide to using SSE SIMD with C++ (printable)
- Blocks 简明实用指南（A Short Practical Guide to Blocks）