Pseudocode Programming Process
发表于2004/9/28 23:44:00 704人阅读
Guidelines for using pseudocode
1. Use English-like statements that precisely describe specific operations.
2. Avoid syntactic elements from the target programming language.
3. Write pseudocode at the level of intent, rather than how the approach will be implemnet in the target language.
4. Write pseudocode at a low enough level that generating code from it will nearly automatica.
Once the pseudocode is written, you build the code around it and the pseudoccode turns into programming-language comments.
Benefits you can expect from using this style of pseudocode
1. Pseudocode makes reviews easier.
2. Pseudocode supports the idea of iterative refinement.
You start with a high level design, refine the design to pseudocode, and then refine the pseudocode to source code.
3. Pseudocode makes changes easier.
A few lines of pseudocode are easier to change than a page of code.
4. Pseudocode minimizes commenting effort.
5. Pseudocode is easier to maintain than other forms of design documentation.
With other approaches, design is separated from the code, and when one changes, the two fall out of agreement.
Design the Routine
1. Check the prerequisties.
Check to be sure that the routine is actually called for, at the very least indirectly, by the project's requirements.
2. Define the problem the routine will solve.
The information the routine will hide
Input to the routine
Output from the routine
Precondition that are guaranteed to be true.
Post condition that the routine guarantees will be true.
3. Name the routine
4. Decide how to test the routine.
5. Think about error handling.
6. Think about efficiency.
7. Research functionality available in the standard libraries.
8. Research the algorighms and data types.
9. Write the pseudocode.
10. Think about the data.
Definitions of key data types are useful to have when you design the logic of a routine.
11. Check the pseudocode.
12. Try a few ideas in pseudocode, and keep the best.
13. Turn the pseudocode into high-level comments.
14. Fill in the code below each comment.
15. Check whether code should be further factored.
代码大全学习-12-伪码编程(The Pseudocode Programming Process)
tyst08 2012-07-22 20:50 494
Linux System Programming note 5—— Process Management
cnxxrj 2014-06-06 09:18 1229
数据结构的C++伪码实现(Data Structures A Pseudocode Approach with C++ )
cyz_0502 2014-06-28 12:57 22
伪代码的使用规范 Usage of Pseudocode（清晰文字版pdf）
liuyanzhi08 2011-07-28 02:29 128
Pseudocode MD5 CODE
u013152895 2015-04-02 08:03 1201
Let us learn C in Code <9> pseudocode
stevehon 2014-04-07 20:46 557
ramissue 2017-11-15 09:15 2
Lean Game Development Apply Lean Frameworks to the Process of Game 无水印pdf
u011433684 2017-11-29 17:37 1