发表于2004/10/12 23:31:00 637人阅读
Multiple Returns from a Routine
1. Use a return when it enhances readability.
2. Use guard clauses(early returns or exits) to simplify complex error processing.
3. Minimize the number of returns in each routine.
1. Make sure the recursion stops.
2. Use safety counters to prevent infinite recursion.
3. Limit recursion to one routine.
4. Keep an eye on the stack.
5. Don't use recursion for factorials or fibonacci numbers.
Some possible rewrite strategies for goto
1. Rewrite with nested if statements.
2. Rewrite with a status variable.
3. Rewrite with try-finally.
Guidelines for using gotos
1. Use gotos to emulate structred control constructs in languages that don't support them directly.
2. Don't use the goto when an equivalent built-in construct is avaiable.
3. measure the performance of any goto used to improve efficiency.
4. Limit yourself to one goto label per routine unless you're emulating structured constructs.
5. Limit yourselft to gotos that go forward, not backward, unless you're emulating structured constructs.
6. Make sure all goto labels are used.
7. Make sure a goto doesn't create unreachable code.
- 代码大全学习-20-不常见的控制结构(Unusual Control Structures)
- Scala Cookbook读书笔记 Chapter 3.Control Structures 第二部分
- 6th Starting Out with Java - From Control Structures through Objects
- starting out with java from control structures through objects 6th
- Control of Nonlinear Multibody Flexible Space Structures
- Starting.Out.with.Cplusplus.from.Control.Structures.to.Objects .8th.and Code
- Detection of unusual optical flow patterns by multilevel hidden Markov models
- Codeforces Round #238 (Div. 1)__Unusual Product
- Unusual error creating a SSL context with SSL_CTX_new