The Church-Turing Thesis
发表于2004/9/15 13:40:00 901人阅读
分类： Theory of Computation
A Turing machine is a 7-tuple(states, input alphabet, tape alphabet, transition function, start state, accept state, reject state)
Call a language is Turing-recognizable if some Turing machine recognize it.
Call a language is Turing-decidable if some Turing machine decides it.
Multiple Turing Machines
Non-deterministic Turing Machines
Hilbert’s 10th problem requires a precise definition of algorithm.
Church use the notational system called the l-calculus to defined algorithms and Turing did it with his “machines”. There two definitions are shown to be equivalent.
This connection between the informal notion of algorithm and the precise definition has come to be called the Church-Turing thesis.
- INDUSTRIAL.ORGANIZATION.A.Strategic.Approach (Jeffrey.Church)
- The Love of a King——7、The Church
- light in the modern church
- ACL SIGIR summer school 2011 by Church
- church：a language for generative models
- Thesis relate to MRI
- Writing a Thesis Statement
- church_encoding C++版实现