What do I Need to Get Started?
发表于2004/6/24 16:20:00 569人阅读
What do I Need to Get Started?Choosing An Internet EDI Solution
There is a large range of Internet EDI solutions from which you can choose today. Here are some key requirements to consider when evaluating a solution for exchanging purchase orders, invoices and other business documents with your trading partners:
|-||Low total cost of ownership: Does the solution have an integrated database or does it require additional products/investments such as SQL Server or Oracle?|
|-||Flexible connectivity: Does it support all data types (EDI, XML, ebXML, TXT, GISB EDM, HL7, etc.) and transport methods (HTTP, FTP, E-mail, SMTP, etc.)?|
|-||Secure communication: Does it securely transport your business data with AS1, AS2, secure HTTP/FTP, digital certificates, built-in data tracking, reporting and data retention?|
|Does it offer security and non-repudiation via digital certificates?|
|Does it use SSL to secure the transport pipe?|
|-||Easy installation and setup: Does the installer automatically install all required components, and automatically create directories for inbound and outbound documents? Does it include user-friendly wizards, which take you step-by-step through adding a trading partner and AS1/AS2 setup?|
|-||Interoperability: Does it support industry standards (AS1, AS2, FTP, etc.), enabling you to easily connect to multiple trading partners and quickly reduce VAN costs? (Diagram shown below)|
- FPGA 101 Everything you need to know to get started
- C#: how do I list all System defined Exceptions and pick up what I need
- How Pg knows what I want to do?
- How Pg knows what I want to do? (2)
- What you need to know about Angular 2
- What You Need to Know About Cloud
- CSharp in Depth - What you need to master CSharp 2 and 3
- The unknown in decision making_ What to do about it.
- PoE Plus 2-PAIR vs. 4-PAIR WHAT TO DO?
- Installing SharePoint 2010 on Windows Server 2008 R2 – which server roles and features do I need?